Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Today is Mothers Day, this is my third (technically fourth) Mothers Day. We got up and hung out for a while and then Brandon and I met Uncle George and went to Bjs and Target and got things for dinner. When we got home Brandon and Daddy went fishing with Uncle Doug and Aunt Brenda and the kids, my baby told me he was going fishing in Daddys truck and I had to stop him in order to get a hug and a kiss! I think I have a little fisherman on my hands.. Fishing, golfing, I think he's the clone of his Daddy ;) When the boys left I took a bath in my new Bath&Body works stuff and enjoyed the peace and quiet (Happy mothers day to ME!)..

Apparently Brandon enjoyed this fishing trip as well (I got NO pics this time, although I packed the camera, thanks Honey!). He came back with one very dirty sock, i was told that he decided to put his foot in the water to chase the "baby fish" a/k/a minnows. This fishing trip ended the same way, after he got bored he beat the pole in the water and hung out with his cousins.

After everyone returned from fishing we had a nice dinner of Salsa chicken, rice and beans and played golf outside until nearly dark...it's now 8:55 pm and my tired little baby is snoring away and I won't be far behind him!

No comments:

Post a Comment