Thursday, September 16, 2010

Using Coupons

Sooo I love the idea of coupons and ideally I'd like to use them all of the time, but the reality is that I use them on and off and then about half the time.. I made a trip to Harris Teeter today, they are doing their super doubles where they double any coupon up to $1.98. So, the boy and I were sitting around and I was reading about all of the free or almost free things that I could be getting today and jumped in the car and off we went.

I ended up with

6 boxes of green giant vegetables for $3
4 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes for $2
4 cans of Chunky soup for $3
2 packs of Dannons kids yogurts for $free
2 packs of Danonino kids yogurt for $1.70
2 bags of friskies cat food for $4
2 bags of friskies cat treats for $free
2 bags of Yoplait smoothies for $1.00
1 pack of Polly string cheese for $2.79
2 packs of Pillsbury Sweet Moments for $3
2 packs of Wholly Guacamole for $2
2 boxes of Toaster Strudels for $4.50

Total of $27 + Tax

Not too bad!

Here is the haul:

No comments:

Post a Comment