Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our new adventure..

It's been a long time since I have updated this blog, however that is all about to change! We have decided as a family after much prayer and thought, that we feel the best course of education for our little guy is to home school him! He is probably more excited than I am about it and I'm pretty darn excited!

We will be homeschooling 3 days a week at home and the other 2 days he will attend a home school class at the Church preschool that he attended. We are pretty excited about the class as he will have his same teacher and two of his fellow classmates from preschool will be with him as well!

I will be blogging at least weekly about all of the new, fun and exciting things that we are learning. I hope through this experience I can give some ideas and receive some in exchange! My hope is that you will follow us on this journey..

Proverbs 22:6 says it best.. "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

No comments:

Post a Comment