Thursday, August 4, 2011

Organizing our school!

I have spent the better part of the past month, working and reworking my curriculum choices and organization for our home school. I have finally settled on the curriculum we will use and the way I like things organized (well for now anyway!) I would like to share with you through pictures what I have come up with.


First we need a student! =)



This is my crate to help me keep things together! I have a hanging folder for each subject that holds the teachers manuals, workbooks and anything else that I may have printed off for each subject. I also have both of my favorite home school resource books (more about those later) and our notebooks! Also, my lesson planning book is in there to!



This is where all of our other supplies are held. The top 3 drawer container will hold the materials for the three days a week that we'll school at home and the larger container holds all of our other materials!





Since we are not going to have a dedicated school room for now, I decided to use small easels to hold our small dry erase boards so that we can move them from room to room. This was also a pretty cheap way to go too! I bought the easels for under $2 each and the dry erase boards for around $2-5, since we have several.




The easels also worked well on our calendar that I picked up from the Target dollar section!!

No comments:

Post a Comment